Friday 16 January 2009

Here comes the voice

My first entry. When i opened this blog, a few minutes ago i realised...this is it, its all coming out. I am very bad at talking about my emotions. I can't seem to form the sentences to divulge what is within, or maybe that's a lie. My problem is actually physically narrating it to someone else. I don't like being vulnerable, i envy people who can because some times i feel my purging because of all i have within me. I am going to ve brutally honest about me and what ever it is i will write here. Apparently, the truth can set one free, i am willing to give that a go.

5 comments:

  1. @seamstress
    you sound like me. blog out ur issues, it may help. i'll suggest you master ur thoughts though, it will help too.

    @teebay
    why are you stalking gal's blogs, i am surprised you have no advice for seam stress, you also sound like you don't know God so watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. teebay
    ok mr man..

    Tisha
    Thats the plan, need to get things off my chest before i go nuts

    he is being stalkish isn't he...don't mind him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hey ladies,
    lets show some lov to the broda Man...tis supposed to be a family here @ blogsville.

    TO Dear Seamstress,
    ...Yarn for we listen (or is it read?)

    ReplyDelete

Show of hands